Submission requirements (printed ads)
- All advertisements should be ordered through Erika Larsson at the editorial office. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All adverts have to be in English. Adverts in Forum for Nordic Dermato-Venereology can be published in different versions due to country regulations at an adtitional cost. If you wish separate adverts for the different countries, a cost for the extra handling will be added with 8000 SEK/occasion/advert.
- All material has to be in high resolution PDF files (600 dpi).
- Please note that CMYK separation is used for all colours (Not RGB).
- Black-and-white adverts should be in gray scale.
- All fonts and graphics must be embedded.
Size and format
Size of journal: 210 x 280 mm
Full page with bleed: 220 x 290 mm
Full page without bleed: 175 x 240 mm
Half page without bleed: 175 x 120 mm
Please remember to allow for lemma guter, so no ad is lost in spine bind.
- Text print: Gloss 100 gsm.
- Cover print: Hello Gloss 200 gsm board.
- Change of advert can be made when so wished.
- A re-confirmation will be made prior to printing each issue to ensure that we have received the correct advert.
Nr 1 - January 14
Nr 2 - April 14
Nr 3 - July 14
Nr 4 - October 13
Send the advert before or on deadline to make sure it will be published. Adverts sent after deadline will not be guaranteed space.
- When you make a reservation for more than one advert, all adverts will be invoiced at the same time.
- You will receive the invoice after the first published advert.
Find more information here.