Acta Dermato-Venereologica is affiliated with International Forum for the Study of Itch (IFSI) since 2016.
IFSI official website
- Read about the benefits this co-operation brings to the members of IFSI.
- A list of all articles published within this area since 2006 is available.
- Find out where the next conference is.
Benefits for the IFSI members
- Alerts will be sent to all IFSI members via e-mail when a new issue of Acta Dermato-Venereologica is available.
- A website especially for the IFSI members listing all papers published in the journal within this field.
- Members of ESDaP are entitled to subscribe to the paper copy of Acta Dermato-Venereologica to a reduced rate (95 Euros (ordinary rate 205 Euros))
- Members of IFSI acting as corresponding or first author in an accepted paper will have a reduced fee of 25% for the first publication/year covered by IFSI.
- On the second accepted paper within the same year all members of IFSI will have reduced page charge with a 25% discount on behalf of ADV.
- Abstract books of coming IFSI Congresses will be published in Acta Dermato-Venereologica.
- 9th World Conference on Itch (WCI)Wroclaw, Poland, October 15–17, 2017
- 8th World Conference on Itch (WCI), Nara, Japan, September 27–29, 2015
- 7th World Conference on Itch (WCI), Boston, USA, September 21-23, 2013
- 6th International Workshop for the Study of Itch, Brest, France, September 4-6, 2011.
- 5th International Workshop for the Study of Itch , Tokyo, Japan, Oktober 25–28, 2009.
- 4th International Workshop for the Study of Itch, San Francisco, USA, September 9–11, 2007.
- 2005, Heidelberg, Organizer: Elke Weisshaar
- 2003, Toyama, Organizer: Yasushi Kuraishi
- 2001, Singapore, Organizer: Gil Yosipovitch