Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine is owned by the non-profit Foundation of Rehabilitation Information. It is an international peer-review journal in English and is since January 2007 published as a true non-profit journal without a commercial publisher. Most of the papers published in Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine are original articles, but regularly also reviews and special supplements are published.
The topics covered are:
The journal is read by a wide group of healthcare professionals including specialists in rehabilitation medicine, neurology, clinical neurophysiology, general medicine, psychologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and social workers.
• One of the highest ranked rehabilitation journals in the world. It has an impact factor of 2.134 and is holding the top position among rehabilitation journals.
• Spread all over the world: the journal has the most subscribers from Europe (50%), thereafter North America (26%) and Asia (20%).
• About 600 subscribers, approximately 500 of them are institutions.
• The offical journal of International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. All members get free access to the journal online.
• Approximately 42,000 page views from over 16,500 unique visitors per month.*
• Updated daily.
• Free access to all articles older than 6 months.
• Visitors from all over the world: the website is visited by residents of over 120 countries (United States (24%), United Kingdom (8%) and Canada (6%) are home to the largest numbers of visitors).*
• Attracts a large number of qualified visitors.
To submit an order or get more information, please e-mail Erika Larsson on email@example.com or call the editorial office at +46 70 35 60 497.
Download our advertisement brochure.
*Based on Google analytics 1 November 2013–31 November 2013.